Congratulations To Our Successful 2016 Project Applicants!
The Western Native Trout Initiative would like to thank all applicants who applied for 2016 funding in another very competitive funding cycle. We appreciate your efforts to conserve western native trout! WNTI also thanks our partners at the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Regions 1 and 6 who provide administrative assistance to support these projects.
- “k’wne’ ‘ulchiyark’wmntsut” (Hangman Creek Relict Channel and Floodplain Reconnection) (ID) to benefit Redband Trout
- Mill Creek Watershed Restoration (UT) to benefit Bonneville Cutthroat Trout
- Miners Gulch Stream and Riparian Restoration Project (MT) to benefit Bull Trout and Westslope Cutthroat Trout
- Mulherin Fish Screen & Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout Entrainment Prevention (MT)
- Connecting Teton Creek: Green Property Habitat and Stream flow restoration (ID) to benefit Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout – FINAL REPORT
- The rapid, range-wide, eDNA-based assessment of Bull Trout distributions: Wenatchee River basin (WA)
- Swauk Creek RM 17.3 to 18.8 Floodplain Reconnection Design (WA) to benefit Westslope Cutthroat Trout, Resident Rainbow Trout, Steelhead